Friday, April 25, 2008

Ikea

I went to Ikea with my friend, Penny this past weekend, and it was a bittersweet experience. I got some really cute stuff for super cheap, but during checkout, we had a bit of a mishap. Penny was lifting a rug she found out of her cart and upon lifting it, she accidentally hit a hanging sign above her. Attached to the bottom of the sign, was a smaller sign that read, "Cards Only". This part was only attached by a magnet, and it fell directly onto Penny's head. She immediately grew a golf ball-sized bump, and it scared us both. I don't want to get into too many details, but the Ikea people have not been very compassionate. Penny seems to be doing okay... the bump is still there, but the doctor she saw said that was normal. I really hope Doc is right. Head injuries freak me out.

On a lighter note, Here are some of the items I purchased at the store...


Curtains for the Living Room



Throw pillows for my couch



I bought two of these side tables. I'm going to use them as a coffee table set up for right now. They were just so cheap...

Rug for the kitchen (the pink one).


I also bought a set of sheets and pillows for the guest bed, and two matted photo frames.

Like I said, so bittersweet.

No comments: