Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I lied.

I did not get a chance to upload the pictures I took until last night. And then as I was going through them I realized that I have such a loooooong way to go. But hey, that'll make this blog more interesting, right? Keep in mind that these were taken prematurely. I hadn't unpacked or anything...


Living Room



View of the fireplace from the entrance.



View of the screened porch door from the entrance.



View of the front door from the hallway.


I'm going to change this paint color because it looks really bad with all my furniture (not to mention, its pale yellow and I hate pale yellow). I'm thinking grey... any suggestions??

***


Porch



Screen door.






The porch is the least of my concern right now. Eventually I'd like to have more plants and some outdoor furniture that is meant to be outdoors.

***


Kitchen



View from the Living Room into the Kitchen.



Boxes everywhere, but you can see that I have a little built-in cafe table (ain't it cute?!) Every unit in the Fenimore has one.




View from the Pantry. I plan on moving the fridge into the Pantry (I'll do a post about that probably in the next couple weeks).



This metal/wood shelving unit on the left was already in the apartment when I moved in... I think I'm going to keep it, but I'm not sure I want it in this spot. It blocks the table from the rest of the kitchen. Thoughts?



View from the kitchen into the 2nd Bedroom.


As you can see, a lot needs to be done in the kitchen... I need curtains for sure (I think I'm going to make some this weekend), and like I said before, I'm going to move the fridge. The reason for moving the fridge is so that I can fit my china cabinet (the one you can kind of see in the 2nd bedroom) into that space next to the stove... which will make that door inaccessible, but I'm fine with that.

***


2nd Bedroom



Uhh, not much going on in here right now!


***


Bathroom



Okay, that bathroom is a little gross right now. The maintenance guy still has some painting to do and I need to get some shelving in there pronto. Also, the laminate flooring is turning yellow, but I guess there is nothing I can do about that! I'll just make it work.


***


My Bedroom



(This photo was taken before I brought my mattress over).



View from the windows to the hallway.


***



And there you have it. I'm still unpacking and getting things set up... I have a feeling this is going to be stretched out as far as can be (its just my way). But at least you've now got images of the layout to look at.

2 comments:

ash said...

I am in love with your apartment!

csusi said...

yeah, that place is killer. im talking cru jones killer.